Re: Architect Rouillard, Marilee 19 Jun 2008 18:38 UTC

I believe it is economics.  I know that advertisers (in this case it is
the Product Guide) are assured that their target audience is receiving
the issue.  Newspapers send their advertising inserts to geographical
selected areas in the city.  My brother moved a half mile and could no
longer get grocery ads because census data reported it to be an area of
less income.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Peter Picerno
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 2:22 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Architect

In the case of "architect" one begins to question the actual value of
their content, then, if it can be so easily withheld from their
readership.

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Asst. Head of Resource Development
Green Library
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street