Re: Are others having problems retreiving JSTOR pdf files? Cole, Louise 16 Jul 2008 09:43 UTC

Might be of interest that JSTOR posted the following message on their
status page on the 14th July:

System Update, 07/14/08
An error that caused difficulties with the Adobe Reader Find and Search
functionality in downloaded PDFs is now fixed. This fix was originally
scheduled for the June 16th release but was postponed for further
development.

I'm not sure if this refers to the same thing reported by Patricia and
others?

Louise

Louise Cole
Senior Information Advisor (Collections)
Nightingale Centre, Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7LB