Re: Patron Access to Electronic Journals Barbara Pope 16 Jul 2008 16:44 UTC

We are not entirely online, but we do have a lot of print plus online
and some online only subscriptions.  We activate the subscriptions
(sometimes by contacting the publisher and sometimes the vendor does it
for us) and then add them to Serials Solutions.  We have an A to Z list
and receive marc records that we put into our online catalog.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library