Re: ref ?: databases that Index Managing Leisure? Susan Zappen 17 Jul 2008 13:54 UTC

Managing Leisure is included in EBSCO's Business Source Complete and in
SPORTDiscus with full text. Both databases have 12 month embargos on the
full text.

Susan Zappen
Associate College Librarian for Collections
Lucy Scribner Library
Skidmore College
815 North Broadway
Saratoga Springs NY 12866-1632
Phone: 518-580-5521
Fax:     518-580-5541

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:22 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] ref ?: databases that Index Managing Leisure?

Hello, everyone.  A faculty member has asked us to purchase Managing
Leisure (ISSN 1360-6719) a journal in his area of interest and research.
I am trying to evaluate this title for how well it applies to our
curriculum and whether we have indexing tools to find articles published
in it.

According to the Serials Directory, the only databases that index this
journal are the following ones which we do not have.  Does anyone know
if it is indexed in any other source?  I tried looking at the Taylor and
Francis website, but there is not information about indexing.

ADVANCED PLACEMENT SOURCE
ADVANCED PLACEMENT SOURCE (FULL TEXT TITLES) BUSINESS SOURCE - ALUMNI ED
(FULL TEXT TITLES) BUSINESS SOURCE COMPLETE BUSINESS SOURCE COMPLETE
(FULL TEXT TITLES) BUSINESS SOURCE CORPORATE BUSINESS SOURCE CORPORATE
(FULL TEXT TITLES)

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS