Re: More fun & games with serials Mayer, Carol 17 Jul 2008 14:34 UTC

One of my favorites of fine print reading came in the v.20 (2001) issue
of ACADIA Quarterly.

"The ACADIA Quarterly...is no longer published by the Association for
Computer-Aided Design in Architecture.  To submit materials for
publication, please do not bother to contact...
If you are reading this fine print, you have too much time on your hand.
To waste additional time, browse our website, http://www.acadia.org."

Carol Mayer                              cmayer@uidaho.edu
University of Idaho Library         208-885-2512
Electronic Resources
PO Box 442364
Moscow, ID     83844-2364

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 10:34 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] More fun & games with serials

It seems to be my day for interesting reading.

In the small print of the July 21-28 issue of US News & World Report (&
perhaps in other issues as well; I confess to not reading every one):

Double issues of US News & World Report are published every other week,
except when single issues are published.
Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7003
"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog