Re: Another question--Binding of Periodicals Peter Picerno 02 Jul 2008 20:32 UTC

SIRSI is an ILS (integrated library system). There are several ILS which
have Bindery Modules where one can keep pertinent bindery information,
but to my knowledge SIRSI is not one of them. LARS works well for that
and eliminates much of the paper.

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Asst. Head of Resource Development
Green Library
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street