Re: ref ?: databases that Index Managing Leisure? Amy Schleigh 17 Jul 2008 17:26 UTC

Managing Leisure is indexed in OCLC's Electronic Collections Online.
There are several other databases that index this title, according to
Ulrich's, but it looks like you have ECO.

Amy Schleigh
IT/Electronic Resources Librarian
Mahoney Library
College of Saint Elizabeth
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
973-290-4258
aschleigh@cse.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:22 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] ref ?: databases that Index Managing Leisure?

Hello, everyone.  A faculty member has asked us to purchase Managing
Leisure (ISSN 1360-6719) a journal in his area of interest and
research.  I am trying to evaluate this title for how well it applies to

our curriculum and whether we have indexing tools to find articles
published in it.

According to the Serials Directory, the only databases that index this
journal are the following ones which we do not have.  Does anyone know
if it is indexed in any other source?  I tried looking at the Taylor and

Francis website, but there is not information about indexing.

ADVANCED PLACEMENT SOURCE
ADVANCED PLACEMENT SOURCE (FULL TEXT TITLES)
BUSINESS SOURCE - ALUMNI ED (FULL TEXT TITLES)
BUSINESS SOURCE COMPLETE
BUSINESS SOURCE COMPLETE (FULL TEXT TITLES)
BUSINESS SOURCE CORPORATE
BUSINESS SOURCE CORPORATE (FULL TEXT TITLES)

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian