Re: Electronic Access to Haworth Press Journals Susan Davis 17 Jul 2008 18:55 UTC

 A<8C81AA7D3B12F4408C6B3359AEB001CC053FBF7B@LIB-EMarks.library.lib.uconn.edu>
 <83A7D9F74602294EB7FF81AB36D7F57B032D8ADE@tiki.fastmail.usf.edu>
Originator-Info: login-id=unlsdb; server=imap.buffalo.edu

The really depressing part is that the informaworld.com site is very slow
too!  We were told at ALA that T&F was working to add more servers to help
alleviate this problem.  We haven't noticed any improvement in the
informaworld loading time yet.

Susan

Susan Davis
Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY  14260-2210
(716) 645-2784
(716) 645-5955 fax
unlsdb@buffalo.edu

***Please consider the environment before printing this email****

--On Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:31 AM -0400 "Borchert, Carol Ann"