Re: Electronic Access to Haworth Press Journals Amira Aaron 17 Jul 2008 21:22 UTC

I absolutely agree that we should all contact T&F and also look at our
contracts and join Tracey in asking for a rebate.   It's totally
unacceptable that we are paying for access and not receiving it.  We
will certainly be evaulating these titles a lot more closely for
possible cancellation.  Publishers need to learn that they cannot take
our business for granted, that we are responsible financially to our
institutions and our patrons, and that we will demand the service that
we have contracted for.

***********************************

Amira Aaron
Director for Information Resources