Re: Electronic Access to Haworth Press Journals Rose Marie Parsons 23 Jul 2008 13:46 UTC

Hello,

I emailed Meg Walker at T&F and Bill Cohen at Haworth last week. I was
pleased to receive a personal phone call from Meg and an email from
Bill. I understand T&F is working to restore access to the Haworth
journals, and I accept their assurances that resolution of the problems
is a high priority.

Rose Marie Parsons
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
P.O Box 46
Boise, Idaho 83707-0046
208-426-4224
208-426-5424 (fax)
roseparsons@boisestate.edu

>>> Joanne Romano <joanne.romano@EXCH.LIBRARY.TMC.EDU> 7/22/2008 8:44
AM >>>
My staff person emailed  haworthpress@taylorandfrancis.com
last Thursday to ask when our Haworth journals would be activated, and

to date, we have had no response yet...

Anybody else out there having any luck with assistance from Taylor and
Francis yet?

Thanks,

Joanne

Joanne V. Romano, MLS
Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library
1133 John Freeman Blvd.
Houston, TX  77030
713-799-7144
fx:   713-799-7180