Re: Blackwell Titles on Wiley Hoyte, Daniel 03 Jul 2008 21:05 UTC

If you can get into contact with them, check to se if your IPs made the
migration. That was what our issue was.

Daniel Hoyte
Senior Systems Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte@chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of David Sayers
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:47 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Blackwell Titles on Wiley

Has anyone else been experiencing access problems with the Blackwell
titles that got moved over to Wiley over the weekend?  We've been unable
to access any of the 100 plus Blackwell titles we subscribe to.  I've
called and confirmed our IP ranges, but we're still asked to log-in
whenever we click on a PDF link.  I've been told repeatedly that they're
working on the problem, but I haven't seen any progress yet.  I guess
I'd feel better if I knew I wasn't alone.  Anyone?

David Sayers
Electronic Serials Assistant
Oregon Health & Science University Library
(503)494-0484