Re: External Review for Tenure Connie Foster 09 Jul 2008 20:10 UTC

I would suggest you contact editors of publications you have published
in since they have worked with you in that respect, as well as any peers
in organizations.
Connie Foster

Karen S. Davidson wrote:
> I am Serials cataloger in an academic tenure tack position. I will be
> applying for promotion to Associate Professor and for tenure in October
> 2008. As part of this process, I must identify five academic librarians
> who would be able to evaluate my research and service accomplishments as
> well as my regional, national, and/or international reputation. I have
> posted this “request or interest” on Serialst to see if anyone would be
> willing to serve as an external reviewer for me. At a minimum, potential
> external reviewers should be tenured with faculty rank at the level of
> Associate professor or Professor and ideally should have some degree of
> expertise in the areas of serials and cataloging.
> If you would be willing to serve as an external reviewer, please
> contact me off list and I can provide you with additional information
> about the process.
>
> Karen Davidson
> Serials Cataloger
> 662-325-7665
> kdavidson@library.msstate.edu

Connie Foster, Professor and Head, Dept. of Library Technical Services
Western Kentucky University Libraries
Editor, Serials Review
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11067
Bowling Green KY 42101-1067
connie.foster@wku.edu  tel:270-745-6151 fax:270-745-3958

	"Creating Information Possibilities"

	TopSCHOLAR(tm) http://digitalcommons.wku.edu

Serials Review electronic submission for authors: http://ees.elsevier.com/serrev
http://sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00987913

ALA/ALCTS-Continuing Resources Section Chair-Elect (2008-2009)
(formerly ALCTS Serials Section)