Re: Blackwell Titles on Wiley Cahill, Helen 09 Jul 2008 20:47 UTC

Good morning,

Can anybody confirm exactly what access has been restored?

We have a subscription to the STM package, as well as a number of other titles as individual subs. It seems to us that the STM package is OK, but not the individual ones.

Is there anybody who is experiencing the same?

(And, is there anybody who is demanding compensation yet?)

Regards,

Helen Cahill
Cataloguer, Collection Services
Massey University Library