Re: Blackwell Titles on Wiley Hutchens, Chad 09 Jul 2008 21:28 UTC

chutchens@montana.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Cahill, Helen
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:47 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Blackwell Titles on Wiley

Good morning,

Can anybody confirm exactly what access has been restored?

We have a subscription to the STM package, as well as a number of other
titles as individual subs. It seems to us that the STM package is OK,
but not the individual ones.

Is there anybody who is experiencing the same?

(And, is there anybody who is demanding compensation yet?)

Regards,

Helen Cahill
Cataloguer, Collection Services
Massey University Library