Re: Blackwell open-access backfiles Deberah England 01 Aug 2008 12:24 UTC

Hi Susan,

Thanks for doing this.  We've just re-vended our A-Z list from Serials
Solutions to EBSCO's A-to-Z and this will help!

Deberah

--
Deberah England
Electronic Resources Librarian

"The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us."
Marigold IceUnity's 2005/06 motto from original text by Audre Lorde (1934-1992) http://marigold.fi/

Subject:
Blackwell open-access backfiles
From:
Susan Wishnetsky <pasiphae@NORTHWESTERN.EDU>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:02:45 -0500

Hi, folks.  I e-mailed Wiley a week or so ago to ask if all the open-access
backfiles in the Blackwell collection would remain free, in their new home
on Wiley InterScience.

It took awhile, but they really did get back to me with an answer: they
will.
(As I'd hoped.)  And the nice customer service person also sent a link to
an up-to-date spreadsheet of all the titles and years of open access:

> <http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/pdf/Free_backfiles.xls>http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/pdf/Free_backfiles.xls

Which is also good -- I can check and make sure we've got 'em all linked
and duly noted in our catalog and stuff.  SW

Susan Wishnetsky
Electronic Resources Librarian
Galter Health Sciences Library
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University
303 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611-3008

(312) 503-9351
FAX (312) 503-1204