Re: Haworth press website again Mitchell, Meg 06 Aug 2008 14:59 UTC

Its not just you. We can't open documents either.
Here is Taylor and Francis's page re Haworth
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/librarians_news_haworth~db=all

And copied from an email from Meg Walker Journals Sales Director - NA
Taylor & Francis on 7/24/2008
"....Access: If you are having difficulties accessing your institution's
subscriptions, please do continue to contact our support desk
haworthpress@taylorandfrancis.com.
Those staffing the support desk are best placed to help and you should
expect a timely response to your query. Alternatively you may contact
your local sales representative who will be delighted to help you.
Details of our North American Sales Managers are below:
Canada & Mexico: Margaret.Walker@taylorandfrancis.com
USA - Eastern Region: Sharon.Murphy@taylorandfrancis.com
USA - Central Region: Carrie.Esch@taylorandfrancis.com USA - Western
Region: Mary.Nugent@taylorandfrancis.com