Re: Political Affairs magazine Peter Picerno 22 Aug 2008 20:35 UTC

That's what ours is, as well. Last issue we got was for vol, 87, no. 1.,
November 2007. We've claimed vol. 87, 1 - 9, have had no reply, and
EBSCO says they can't raise the publisher so it looks as if it's a 'to
be cancelled' title.

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Asst. Head of Resource Development
Green Library
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street