Re: Criteria for adding free journals to library holdings? (cross-posted) Kristen Fredericksen 26 Aug 2008 16:04 UTC

Hi Lucy,
    We leave it up to the selectors (aka subject librarians). If they
deem it valuable, we add it.
- Kristen

> (Please excuse cross-postings.)
>
> What protocols are people using for including free titles in your
> electronic journal lists?
> We want to be selective about these and would like to hear what others are
> doing.
> Thanks,
>
> Lucy Wrightington, Senior Librarian
> Dickerman Library
> Wadsworth Center, N.Y. State Dept. of Health
> Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12201
>

> IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kristen Fredericksen
Head of Information Processing
Serials/Fast Track Processing
Mullen Library 012