Re: Haworth press website again Tracey Thompson 06 Aug 2008 15:01 UTC

Chuck,

You and Jeanette are one better than we are.  I can't even get the website
to open.  Here is some contact information.

Margaret Donahue Walker
Journals Sales Director - NA
Taylor & Francis
325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tel: 215.625.8900, ext 346
Fax 215.625.2940
email: margaret.walker@taylorandfrancis.com

Access:
If you are having difficulties accessing your institution's subscriptions,
please do continue to contact our support desk
haworthpress@taylorandfrancis.com.
Those staffing the support desk are best placed to help and you should
expect a timely response to your query. Alternatively you may contact your
local sales representative who will be delighted to help you. Details of our
North American Sales Managers are below:
Canada & Mexico: Margaret.Walker@taylorandfrancis.com
USA - Eastern Region: Sharon.Murphy@taylorandfrancis.com
USA - Central Region: Carrie.Esch@taylorandfrancis.com
USA - Western Region: Mary.Nugent@taylorandfrancis.com

This situation is getting beyond frustrating.  In any other industry, would
we be so accepting?

Tracey Thompson
Acquisitions Librarian
New Mexico State University Library