Re: Political Affairs magazine Peter Picerno 22 Aug 2008 13:12 UTC

We also have received no new issues of this title since December 2007
... we'd also like to hear from the publisher.

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Asst. Head of Resource Development
Green Library
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th Street