Re: Economist online Patricia Thompson 18 Sep 2008 17:01 UTC

Thanks. We do have it through Lexis Nexis and also through the Gale
databases.  This is fine-- I was just wondering if there was an
individual journal subscription option that I wasn't finding. But
probably not needed...

Thanks for your time.
Pat