Re: Shrink-wrapping library materials?? Chris Blackman 24 Sep 2008 15:45 UTC

Hi, Buddy:

We ran into some problems with fire codes in our storage facility
because of the amount of materials that had been shrink wrapped, so
that's one place to be careful.  I've forwarded on your message to two
other people who can give you a more detailed answer.  Let me know if
you don't hear anything.

Chris

*Christine Blackman*
Catalog Librarian