Re: Haworth Press -- Continuing Access Problems ? Turner, Jaymie C. 05 Sep 2008 17:33 UTC

We are also experience continuing problems with Haworth Press titles. I had  not been able to get to their main Haworth page until just now.

On a related note, has anyone else been able to access anything more recent  than Vol. 26, Issue 2 of Behavioral and Social Sciences Librarian?

Thank you,
Jaymie

Jaymie Turner
Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
Acquisitions Department
University of Oklahoma Library

Phone: 405-325-5230
Email: jturner@ou.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Narda Tafuri
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 12:06 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Haworth Press -- Continuing Access Problems ?

Dear folks,
We are continuing to have access problems with our Haworth Press
titles.  Is anyone else continuing to have problems getting to their
online articles?
Thank you,
Narda

Narda Tafuri <mailto:tafurin1@scranton.edu>
Acquisitions & Continuing Resources Librarian
University of Scranton
Weinberg Memorial Library
Scranton, PA  18510
(570) 941-7811 -- voice