Re: Haworth Press -- Continuing Access Problems ? Stokes, Judith 05 Sep 2008 17:44 UTC

Yes, we verified complaints on Wednesday of this week in the middle of the day -- no Haworth articles we tried would open for us. Later that same afternoon, we were able to get to the requested articles -- it was still very slow responding, but didn't time out.

Cheers,

Judith

Judith E. Stokes
Serials/E-resources Librarian
Rhode Island College
600 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Providence, RI 02908-1991
401.456.8165

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Narda Tafuri
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 1:06 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Haworth Press -- Continuing Access Problems ?

Dear folks,

We are continuing to have access problems with our Haworth Press
titles.  Is anyone else continuing to have problems getting to their
online articles?

Thank you,

Narda

Narda Tafuri <mailto:tafurin1@scranton.edu>
Acquisitions & Continuing Resources Librarian
University of Scranton
Weinberg Memorial Library
Scranton, PA  18510
(570) 941-7811 -- voice