Re: Wiley Blackwell Synergy Lynn Cote 11 Sep 2008 17:05 UTC

Hi Tom,
We have 600 titles (previously Blackwell) of which @ one third are
individually subscribed HSS titles.  The remaining two-thirds are part
of a STM package.  I have had to activate access for these titles in 3
different Blackwell databases in SerialsSolutions.  All urls are
www3.interscience.wiley.com.   I have checked some titles in each of the
three databases and find they are linking appropriately and we do have
access.   You may want to contact your Wiley rep.

Lynn K. Cote
Serials Cataloger
Collections Services, U-2005
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
369 Fairfield Rd.
Storrs, CT  06269-2005
ph. (860)486-6495
fax (860)486-6493

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Tom Evans
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:59 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Wiley Blackwell Synergy

Hello out there. Is anyone experiencing access problems with this
package, similar to what you were experiencing this summer? We don't
have access to any of the 792 titles we should have, only the 17
individual titles we pay for, and I can't figure out who's at fault-
Serials Solutions or Wiley. Any info you can give me will be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Tom Evans
Serials Librarian