Re: Nouvelles Francographies Georges Sarazin 16 Oct 2008 14:19 UTC

Good morning Mr. Panchyshyn;

I'm not sure if you've received a response to your question; if not, please visit this link to the society's site: http://spffa.org/francographie.htm

It confirms that  Francographies , published by the Société des Professeurs Français et Francophones d'Amérique (SPFFA) «is replaced since the beginning» of 2007 by Nouvelles Francographies

Regards,

Georges Sarazin
Business Development Manager

Swets
160 Ninth Avenue
Runnemede, New Jersey, 08078

T 856-312-2281
F 856-632-7326
E gSarazin@us.swets.com
I www.swets.com <http://www.swets.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Panchyshyn, Roman
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:38 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Nouvelles Francographies

Folks,

I have a serial titled Nouvelles Francographies, Revue de la Societe des Professeurs Francais et Francophones d'Amerique. I have Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept 2007) in hand. I cannot find any record on OCLC under this title. There is a title called "Francographies" published by the same corporate body (OCLC record #27930550). If this is a title change, it will require a new record. My question is, can anyone confirm that this serial is a continuation of "Francographies"?

Thank you.

Roman S. Panchyshyn, MLIS

Catalog Librarian, Assistant Professor

Libraries & Media Services