Re: JAMA & Archives access and registration Chris Hebblethwaite 02 Oct 2008 20:24 UTC

It took me a long time to get JAMA working for us again too.  I found
that we were trying to use an administrative login to access articles in
JAMA and we needed a separate patron login to do so (makes perfect
sense).  Unfortunately, even with a patron login we were unable to
access full-text because JAMA would not recognize our login when their
login screen was displayed in an EBSCO frame, one of two methods of
displaying the username/password to your patrons when getting to the
JAMA login screen from EBSCO's EJS site.  The other method is to go
directly to the JAMA site and having your username/password display in a
popup window.  This 2nd method is currently working for us.  Hopefully
it will stay that way.

Chris

--
Christopher Hebblethwaite