Re: confusion over License language Liping Song 28 Oct 2008 18:31 UTC

I second Katy. I think that's what "systematic" means in this context.

Liping

Liping Song, MA, MTS, MLIS
Electronic Resources Cataloging and Access Librarian
Health Sciences Library System
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
412-648-3401