Re: Discarding Microfiche Barbara Pope 10 Oct 2008 19:56 UTC

Hello, Diane.  Your question brought to mind the Tasini case.  Does the
online access you purchased guarantee that you will have access to each
article?  If not, what if an article was written by a freelancer who did
not release copyright?  It may not be in the full text version.  Just a
thought.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian