Re: Serial change Christopher H. Walker 13 Oct 2008 21:19 UTC

This may amaze you, but I recently had a query from an academic publisher,
asking if he should restart the numbering when he changes a journal's title.
He already knew to request a new ISSN.

Christopher H. Walker
Serials Cataloging Librarian
126 Paterno Library

The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802-1812

Oh what a great question (and one I wish more publishers would ask, not