Re: space reallocation Furniss, Kevin A 03 Nov 2008 19:37 UTC

Scott Bennett, Yale University Librarian Emeritus and library space
planning consultant, has a short bibliography on his web site:

http://www.libraryspaceplanning.com/

Kevin A. Furniss
Serials & Electronic Resources Catalog Librarian
Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
Tulane University
7001 Freret Street
New Orleans, LA 70118-5682