Re: Notating bound serials in OPAC? Mark Hemhauser 16 Nov 2008 00:03 UTC

Kelly,

I noticed that the Recent issues list says: v.68 (2007) at the bindery;
due week of 12/8/08

Does that entry come from using the Voyager binding module, or does
someone just edit the check-in record/create a dummy issue for the
binding note? I didn't like the Voyager binding module and finally
starting editing the received issues and suppressing the ones at the
bindery so they looked basically like yours, but the individual issues
at the bindery were suppressed and I edited the latest issue of the
bound unit.

Mark

ps.-no longer at a Voyager library, but curious

--
Mark Hemhauser
Coordinator, Continuing and Electronic Resources

301-405-9309 (voice)
301-314-1200 (fax)