Re: Farm Journal's Implement and Tractor Lori Rotterman 02 Dec 2008 16:35 UTC

According to the article at this website, the former title "Implement &
Tractor", published by Scissortail Productions, was bought by Farm
Journal Media and will now be published by them.

http://www.allbusiness.com/science-technology/earth-atmospheric-science-
weather/11592434-1.html

However, there is no mention of this at the Farm Journal website.

Lori Rotterman
Dayton Metro Library

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:53 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Farm Journal's Implement and Tractor

Hello, everyone.  We just received an issue of what appears to be a new
title, Farm Journal's Implement and Tractor.  There is no issn in the
issue and there is not a new OCLC record, but we are assuming this will
be considered a title change and have a new issn.  Have any of you heard

anything about this?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS