Re: Setting Up Pay-Per-View van Sickle, Jennifer 03 Dec 2008 19:18 UTC

I must have missed your original e-mail, but we have ScienceDirect pay
per view for faculty, and it has worked out very well.  We occasionally
have a report of a technical glitch (can't download, for example) but
we've been able to get most of these problems resolved quickly via the
SD Help Desk.  The number of article downloads has been very reasonable,
and you can set up alerts for when the deposit account runs low.  We
provide access via a department login/password, and we require that the
faculty be on our network as well.  Please let me know if you have
questions about this.

--Jennifer

Jennifer van Sickle
Serials Librarian & Sciences Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

jennifer.vansickle@trincoll.edu