Re: DOAJ titles in Serials Solutions Barbara Pope 21 Jan 2009 21:09 UTC

It's funny that you ask about the stability of DOAJ.  I have had to
contact Serials Solutions about a couple of titles that ceased
publication over the past few years, but I would say it has been
relatively problem free.  If you are a new user of Serials Solutions
products, you may not yet realize that if you want to, you can add part
of the titles in a database instead of the whole thing.  For example, if
a database contained a lot of junk newsletters or titles that you have
no indexes for, you can indicate which ones you want when you are adding
the product.  Before I add a product like this, I do research on the
titles like where they are indexed and if we already have access to
them.  If you need to know more, email me and I can talk you through it.

Sincerely,

Barbara Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library