Re: AnthroSource and Wiley-Blackwell Lynn Cote 26 Jan 2009 16:49 UTC

Hi Mark,
We use both SerialsSolutions and SFX.  There has usually been a
difference in the number of titles available in SS and SFX because SS
will split out titles even though they may be listed together under one
title on a publisher's website/platform.  For AnthroSource,
SerialsSolutions lists 56 titles; SFX has 38 titles listed. SFX will
usually list all holdings under the latest title (if that's they way it
is on the website).
We just received the SFX January revision which includes 2 AnthroSource
object portfolios for which the links result in a server error --
Journal of Latin American anthropology, ISSN 1085-7052, and Latin
American anthropology, ISSN 1045-7577.  If you have the List of Services
for AnthroSource set to "Automatic Update" these will have been
automatically activated for you but do not actually work (at least not
for us--do they work for you?) because these titles are now included
with Journal of Latin American and Caribbean anthropology (ISSN
1935-4932). Also, Communicator  (ISSN 1062-1938) and Society for visual
anthropology review (ISSN 1053-7147) also result in a server errors.
There are more I found, I just didn't list all of them.

Lynn K. Cote
Serials Cataloger/Electronic Resources Access Coordinator
Collections Services, U-2005
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
369 Fairfield Rd.