Re: U.S. News & World Report Ken Siegert 29 Jan 2009 19:57 UTC

We just received the Feb 2009 issue yesterday (Vol. 146, Issue 1).
It is now monthly, and each month will be devoted to a particular
subject.

On Jan 29, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Judith Nagata wrote:

> I heard a rumor that U.S. News & World Report was going online only
> in January 2009. We didn't get notified, however. Our subscription
> agent is telling us that the pattern has changed from weekly to
> monthly. On the U.S. News & World Report website, the publisher is
> only offering individual subscriptions to the weekly online
> magazine. There is no mention of print or institutional
> subscriptions to online.
>
> Does anyone know what is happening? If this is a monthly, any
> guesses how long this will last?
>
> Judith
>

> Judith M. Nagata
> Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian
> Harrisburg Area Community College
> McCormick Library
> One HACC Dr.
> Harrisburg, PA 17110
>
> Ph: 717-780-2535
> Fax: 717-780-2462

Ken Siegert
Acquisitions Assistant
Electronic Resources & Periodicals / U.S. Documents
Shadek-Fackenthal Library
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003