Re: Access Rights on Informaworld Patricia Thompson 07 Jan 2009 23:18 UTC

Yes. I will send you the message I got. It included this statement:

"In order to minimise user disruption we plan to grace access to all
Haworth Press content on informaworld between now and 22nd January.
This will ensure that user access is not disrupted during this
initial period, as well as giving an opportunity to check that your
holdings on informaworld are correct."

But I am not sure how to check to see whether our holdings are
correct if all of the content is free. Does it say "subscribed"
instead of "free access" if it is activated for our institution?

Pat Thompson