Third-party vendors for usage statistics & COUNTER-compliancy SERIALST Moderator 09 Jan 2009 21:35 UTC

----- Forwarded message -----
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:59:30 -0600
From: Sharon Landers <sharonl@psychiatrist.com>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST]

Hello. Please excuse cross-posting. I'm with a publishing company (a smaller
one) and we are making plans to become COUNTER-compliant. I've contacted a
couple of vendors who were recommended to us, and in the process of trying
to find more. Haven't been too successful in my search. If any of you know
of third-party vendors that we can use to provide usage statistics and
become COUNTER-compliant, I would appreciate receiving the information. Feel
free to email it to me at the email address listed below.
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Regards,

Sharon Landers

Sharon Landers
Director of Circulation