Re: AnthroSource and Wiley-Blackwell Coonin, Bryna 16 Jan 2009 18:07 UTC

We've had some problems searching AnthroSource within the new interface.
I don't know whether this is universal (forgive me if not) but the
problem we are having is that no searches involving more than one term
are being executed.  So, into the box labeled "AnthroSource Search" at
the right-hand top of the first screen type just the word: Peru

You get about 561 articles.  A number of them have the word Andean in
the title, so we do know such items exist in the database.

Then proceed to the Advanced Search and use the box allowed for "All of
the words"  (AnthroSource treats the Boolean AND as a stop word). Type
in: Peru Andean

The response to these searches is:

"Your search did not find any matching articles. Please try again."

We have contacted Erika R. Schweitzer, Senior Account Manager at
Wiley-Blackwell, who has asked a colleague in sales support to look into
it. It might help WB to know whether others are having a similar problem
or whether this is very localized.

Ken, thanks for starting the discussion.

Bryna Coonin
Reference Dept.
Joyner Library
East Carolina University