Re: electronic resources usage statistics Ryan O Weir 16 Jan 2009 21:01 UTC

Could you send me your results?

Thanks,

Ryan Weir
Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian
University Libraries
Murray State University
Office: (270) 809-5607
Fax: (270) 809-5609
email: ryan.weir@murraystate.edu

MSU Libraries: Information. Where you are, we are.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Webb, Paris
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:51 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] electronic resources usage statistics

I've received some very good responses to the question below posted late in
Dec.  Thank you to everyone who responded.
Since, I sent it just before many people went on holiday or perhaps were
already gone, I thought I'd put the question back out there one more time in
case those who missed it would care to send comments.

Thanks again.

Paris E. Webb, M.L.S., M.A. Eng.
Digital Resources & Systems Support Librarian