Re: [Fwd: Harvard Business Review] Peter Picerno 30 Jan 2009 22:02 UTC

Seems to me all you can do is to give the faculty member in question the publisher's number and have him hear it from 'the horse's mouth' him/herself!

Peter V. Picerno
Serials & E-Resources
Asst. Head, Resource Development
Green Library GL 810
Florida International University
University Park
Miami  FL   33199
Ph: 305.348.6279
Fax: 305.348.1798

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] [Fwd: Harvard Business Review]

Hi, everyone.  I called back the faculty member's assistant and told her what I had found out from other libraries that subscribe in either electronic or print form, but they still didn't believe me.  I offered to call the publisher and spoke with a very nice woman who retrieved a copy off of the shelf and told me that the one page article is indeed the entire article.  Then, I called back the department.  I don't think they are "satisficed" but what else is there to do?

Barbara