Re: TLS, Times Literary Supplement--microfilm/fiche Crystal Holland 18 Feb 2009 20:49 UTC

My system check-in record says that we get this from UMI on microfilm but it
my be ProQuest.

*Crystal D. Holland*

Serials Librarian & Social Sciences Liaison
Winston-Salem State University
C. G. O'Kelly Library- Rm 138-E
601 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27110
Phone: 336-750-8867
Fax: 336-750-2459
hollandcd@wssu.edu

We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit. ~Aristotle

--
Crystal D. Holland
cdholland98@gmail.com

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they
just make the best of everything they have." -- unknown