Re: Clavier - November and December issues? Crank, Richard L 06 Feb 2009 15:55 UTC

Page 2 of the Jan./Feb. issue of the new title explains that Sept./Oct.
of Clavier was the last published.

Rich Crank
Serial Records Team Leader, Acquisitions/Serials Dept.
University of Kansas Libraries
(785) 864-8944
rcrank@ku.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:19 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Clavier - November and December issues?

Hello, everyone.  I know that Clavier changed title to Clavier Companion
effective with the January issue.  However, I think we are supposed to
receive issues of Clavier for November and December, or we may get them
as
a combined issue.  We have gotten the January/February issue of Clavier
Companion, but no issues of Clavier for November or December.  Has
anyone
received any November and December issues?

Thank you.

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library