Re: A - Z lists what is included Hoyte, Daniel 13 Mar 2009 21:01 UTC

We currently include:
All E-access
Print current and discontinued
Microform.

Our basic policy has been if we paid for it and patrons can access it,
display it.

Daniel Hoyte
Senior Library Systems Technician
Chapman University Leatherby Libraries
(714) 532-7745
hoyte@chapman.edu
AIM/Yahoo IM: chaphoyte
"$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found"
 --Yoda

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Buck, Marguerite
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 11:24 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] A - Z lists what is included

I am interested in know what other libraries include in their A - Z
lists of journals. We are using the EBSCO A - Z list but it does not
matter what platform you are using. Of course EBSCO takes care of
including all the full text in our databases. I have added all the
current print periodicals but omitted an historical collection. These
titles are in the library catalog and rarely used. The issue here is
whether this collection should be added.
Thanks.

Marguerite Buck
Serials/Reference Librarian
Gabriele Library