Re: Subscriptions that include extra titles - Correction Koveleskie, Judith 19 Mar 2009 20:20 UTC

Something got cut from my previous e-mail, so it make no sense.  We
discard newsletters and things which have minimal value.  However, many
of our "comes with" titles are scholarly journals.   So we include them
with our collection, just as if they had come individually.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA

Periodicals Librarian

Seton Hill University

Reeves Memorial Library

1 Seton Hill Drive

Greensburg, PA 15601-1548

kovelesk@setonhill.edu <mailto:kovelesk@setonhill.edu>

724-838-7828

This document may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please
contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may
contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may
not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service
for which you are receiving the information.