Re: LinkSource and EZproxy Barbara Pope 24 Mar 2009 16:53 UTC

Hi, Alexey.  I think I would check the url that you have listed on your
website.  Make sure it is exactly the same url and that it has the proxy
string in front of it.  I am not sure about this, but if the database
works well when you go through A to Z, it does not seem like it is the
database or your proxy.  You could contact the vendor for what your
library's url is supposed to be to access the database.

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library
Pittsburg State University