Re: Print Plus Online --- cataloged or not? Angelica Freitas 25 Mar 2009 21:09 UTC

We add the online to our Serials Solutions list, it makes it much easier

Angelica Freitas
Sarah Lawrence College

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Kathryn Johns-Masten
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:07 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Print Plus Online --- cataloged or not?

Hello Everyone,

Looking for some advice.   I'm wondering what others do about the online

access that comes "free" with a print journal subscription.

My inclination is to add the online to our serials solutions list and
not add it to our catalog.

If you do add it to your catalog----have you added the link on your
print record   or   have you added the online record from OCLC to your
catalog?

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Johns-Masten