Re: JET Bennett, Karla 27 Mar 2009 14:45 UTC

Our record reflects the same information as yours.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Linda Grooms
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 9:06 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] JET

I need to find out if we are missing any issues of JET. We received
V.114 No.26, dated Jan. 19/26, 2009 and V.115 No.3, dated Feb. 2, 2009.
According to the dates we aren't missing and issues, but according to
the numbering we are missing V.115 No.1 & 2. The publisher told our
agent that V.115 No. 1 & 2 are no longer available, but when pressed to
confirm those issues were actually published, said they track only by
date! Did anyone received V.115 No 1 and 2?

Thanks.

Linda Grooms
Periodicals Supervisor
duPont-Ball Library