Re: Question for online subscribers to the Journal of the American Chemical Society Andree Rathemacher 04 Mar 2009 18:22 UTC

We're looking into whether it is a proxy issue, if maybe this article uses a
different URL than its neighbors. It is strange, because most SERIALST
respondents COULD get the article, but a few of us cannot!

I will let you know if we determine what the problem is.

And please do report it, as ACS should hear from libraries other than us.

thanks,
andree